Make plans to camp with us in 2023!
Beginning January 2, 2023, we will take reservations in our short-term stay section for 2023.
***Please see more details below.***
Call (256) 341-4826 or come by the campground office for availability.
Effective January 2, 2021, section A ( sites 1-52 ) will become short-term stay sites. SHORT-TERM STAY SITES:
- Short-term stay is defined as a 2 week (14 day) maximum.
- Beginning January 2, 2021, reservations can be made year-round for the 52 sites in section A, based on availability. Reservations can only be made for each current calendar year. Reservations require a two (2) night minimum.
- Only one reservation can be made at a time per household, per RV.
- Payment must be made in full at the time the reservation is made.
- No refunds, cancellations, or transferring of dates. No exceptions.
- No RV can be left on a short-term stay site for more than 14 consecutive days.
EXTENDED STAY SITES: Sections B, C and D
- Extended stay is defined as 15 days up to 179 days.
- No RV can be left on an extended stay site for more than 179 consecutive days.
- Extended stay sites (sections B, C and D) will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Note: Point Mallard Park collects an additional 6% city lodging tax on campground sites for individuals staying less than 90 days.
Point Mallard Campground
8am-5pm 7 days a week
Please call for availability (256) 341-4826
About the Park
This year round campground features 217 sites on 25 wooded acres. The campground offers a laundry facility, dump station, a grocery store, three covered pavilions with restrooms & showers, an enclosed meeting facility, kids playground, and grills. The campground is walking distance to the Golf Course, soccer fields, tennis courts and the Water Park. Facilities: 217 shaded campsites w/water, sewer, & electricity & 6 tent sites, picnic table and charcoal grill 3 pavilions w/showers and restrooms.